Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RSASSA-PSS (bug #6541)

From: Martin Kaiser <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:31:42 +0100
Dear all,

I'm trying to add support for RSASSA-PSS signatures in X.509
certificates. It's in a state where things are working for me, but I'm
not sure that I understood the ASN.1 handling in wireshark well enough.

Could anybody who's familiar with ANS.1 dissection spare some minutes
and look at #6541 in the bugtracker? I'd appreciate feedback about
what's required to make this contribution ready for checkin.

The reason I'd like to have this included is that the certificates used
by CI+ (about 100 mio are in use now) have PSS signatures. The DVB-CI
dissector could then make use of the x509 dissection...

Thanks for your help,

   Martin