Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Analyze of a Capture File

From: Marcel Haas <inf462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:08:12 +0100
Hi @ all,
first i have to say its more a question for the user mailinglist but im just registerd here.
So maybe someone of u can help me

I have capture some traffic from different ports and now i want to analyze it.
For example:
-which protocols where capture
-how many packets of each protocol where capture
-size of each capture protocol
       -to calculate the min and max of a protocol
       - to calculate the average of a protocol

does Wireshark have functions included that will does it for me
or have to export the dump and deal with for example excel ??

Regards Marcel