Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Looking for h248/asn1 packet traces

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:24:11 +0000 (UTC)
Alex Lindberg <alindber@...> writes:

> I am looking for examples of h248/asn1 based packet captures to validate my my
custom plugins for h248. All h248 versions (1, 2 and 3).The only examples on the
sample captures page only include MEGACO (text based) examples.
http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCapturesIf you have any you wish to share please
post them to the above wiki or you may send them to me directly.
alindber@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your help.Alex Lindberg

There seem to be a number of possibly useful h248-related capture files in the
Wireshark menagerie.

I wonder if some automated method for producing a summary of protocols contained
within each capture file or at least allowing one to execute a protocol query
against the menagerie could be added somewhere/somehow and then easier access to
them given instead of having to search bugzilla for them ... perhaps by
anonymous ftp or some other more convenient method?