Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] support for Bluetooth protocol live capture

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:50:30 -0500
Can anyone tell me if wireshark support live capture of bluetooth traffic. Wireshark wiki says
libpcap supports live capture of bluetooth packets , Wireshark can read pcap files containing bluetooth traffic.
But wireshark cannot capture bluetooth traffic. I donot understand why it is so? wont the above 2 features be
sufficient for live capture?

My computer doesnt have bluetooth support so I couldnt test the Bluetooth traffic with wireshark.

Thanks,
Vijay