Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] FW: Developer

From: shreejith bl <shreejithbl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
Developer, I'm sorry for not keeping in touch as much as I could be.  I want you to understand that this time wasn't squandered.  You're going to thank me for letting you know about this when you finally check it out. You're far better with this type of stuff than I am so I know you're going to make far more profit than I could. http://jvgt.tacoma-cnbc.net I can't wait til you start bringing in money with it so we could help each other make a whole lot more.  I've already got some brand new ideas so quit reading and get started so we can help each other out!  As soon as you get the very first paycheck I will supply you with a couple tricks so you're able to make far more.  It's finally time for you to have what you deserve.  Begin yesterday and you could leave your career right after the 2nd check gets there.  You will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow.