Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 34196: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.in

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:45:41 -0400
jmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=34196

User: jmayer
Date: 2010/09/22 11:45 PM

Log:
 Enable Python in HEAD to find problems during testing.

Any objections to reverting this and disabling Python by default?

Bug 6448 says it doesn't actually work.

And last night my Valgrind runs were yielding pages of memory leaks and/or other errors from the Python stuff--enough so that I just disabled it so I could see things I was actually interested in.