Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-announce] Wireshark 1.6.0rc2 is now available

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:06:10 -0400
Martin Mathieson wrote:

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws <http://jeff.morriss.ws>@gmail.com <http://gmail.com>> wrote:

    Wireshark announcements wrote:

         New and Updated Features

          The following features are new (or have been significantly
          updated) since version 1.4:

    Should this list mention the (intentional) removal of the Expert
    Info dialog (in favor of Expert Info Composite)?

I don't know if this removal is news-worthy or not, but now that there is only one of them, can we soon drop the Composite from the name?
Martin

Found this email sitting around...

Done in r39462.