Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SASL layer dissection - generic dissector?

From: Kaul <mykaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:10:27 +0200
Is there some ideas for dissecting SASL based authentication generically? I've seen some in LDAP, but I'm sure others can benefit it as well.
I couldn't even understand if there is such a thing as 'generic SASL', as it appears most of it is left to the protocol implementation, but still...
Otherwise, I'll have to do it for my protocol, which is a bit of an annoyance.

TIA,
Y.