Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] query on adding new field in trace record...

From: Krishna Khanal <erkrishna.khanal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:25:20 +0530
Hi all,
         When i add a new field in trace record header, do i need to build everything and intall new wireshark setup package or i can just create plugin and use it? My understanding is that, plugin will work only if dissection capability is added in wireshark but if new field is added in trace record it wont work. Plugin is not working for me and i had to build the complete package and install new setup.

--
Regards,
Krishna