Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Send info to plugin

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:28:54 +0200
Hi,
Can't you do what you want through preferences possibly with a UAT table?

GUI code is not suppposed to live in plugins. With the new UIManager code in trunk it is possible
To add items to the menubar. There's absolutly no guatrantee that that API is stable and I'm
Not sure if it would work from a plugin, there is no ducumentation on it either.

Regards
Anders