Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] core dump on starting wireshark (latest SVN update 39266?)

From: Kaul <mykaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 22:07:36 +0200
On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/5/2011 4:57 AM, Kaul wrote:

It worked before the massive updates of last night (which I'm not sure
unrelated). It's a bit more difficult to dissect in SVN, so hopefully
someone has a clue what went wrong.
Y.

Wireshark (SVN #39269) works OK on my Windows and Fedora 32-bit systems.

Are you still having problems ??

Yes, I do. 'svn update' followed by 'make clean ; make distclean ; <my config script> ; make' did not help.
This morning I was on Fedora 15/64b, now on Fedora16beta/64b.
I'm on #39276. Something tells me that until I delete the prefs., it's not going to go away :(
Y.