Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] IPSec and IPv6 specification

From: Nadir BENOUHOUD <benouhoud.nadir.iga@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 00:46:37 +0000
Hello
I work on the 1.0.6 version of wireshark, I find the file (packet-ipsec.c) where there is the specification of IPSec in IPv4, I wonder if there is another file for ipsec IPv6specification. if not how to make the difference between the two especially for ESPin tunnel mode?

thank you

--
cordialement

BENOUHOUD NADIR ندير بنوحود