Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Can a value_string_ext structure be extended

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
Is it possible to add to a "value_string_ext" array at run time?  I am creating a plugin for some custom packages for the h.248 protocol.  I don't want to modify the existing packet-h248.c to add the package names.  In order to do this, I must extend a value_string_ext array defined as:

static value_string_ext package_name_vals_ext

Thanks as always.

Alex Lindberg