Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Developer documentation

From: Teto <mattator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:53:47 +0200
Hi,

I am slowly advancing on my energywise plugin. I couldn't build a
detailed doxygen documentation
proto_tree_add_item / proto_tree_add_text

In the generated doxygen documentation "modules" tab I have:
    AirPcap definitions and data structures
    AirPcap functions

Did I miss something ? Could someone upload or send me his/her
documentation please. I would be more porficient then by looking at
proto.h

Regards
Matt