Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Doubts regarding bug report submission

From: Krishnamurthy Mayya <krishnamurthymayya@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:40:54 +0530
Hi all,
 I saw a message saying that 6382,6383,6384 and 6388,6389,6390 are duplicate bugs. We are sorry for that. Since we did not know whether to submit in the SVN repository or 1.7.x, both of us just submitted it listing individually. I also saw that the patches  have been combined to form a single bug.
Is 6382 the final bug report now you people are referring to?? And, how will we come to know whether the changes we have done are reviewed and accepted ?? Because in the bug thread i saw this statement : mmann78: review_for_checkin? What does this mean??
 Since we are doing it for the first time, i am posing too many questions.

P.S: Since the mail was not getting delivered to bugzill-daemon i have put it here. Waiting for reply.

Thanks and regards
Nikitha Malgi
Krishnamurthy Mayya