Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] modelines

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:21:55 -0400
On 9/28/2011 4:57 PM, Jeff Morriss wrote:

I'll argue that *tab*stops should be 8 until someone shows me how to
tell all the various terminal programs I end up using that the file I'm
currently looking at (in 'less' or 'grep' or plain old 'cat') that the
file in question is using an alternative tabstop. (Or until I'm blue in
the face or dead or whatever ;-).)

+5 !