Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Display multiple frames (of multiple TCP segments) in COL_INFO

From: Kaul <mykaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:33:01 +0300
Hi,

I've tried to mimic what the SSL dissector does, which is able to display multiple PDUs information in the COL_INFO ('Application Data, Application Data, Application Data' for example).
It only partially works:
If I have a packet which has:
1. The last part of a PDU which started in previous packets
2. More PDUs

It'll only display PDU 1 from the PDUs - as it is indeed the only PDU in the frame.

It appears I need to do this check per frame - although my dissector is called per conversation. Any ideas?

TIA,
Y.