Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Reassembling Packets need some help plz

From: Marcel Haas <inf462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:43:56 +0200
First at all thx Chris for the answer.

The problem is that my packt isn't split by tcp or udp but split by themself. It only is transported by udp(udp header) The question is can i actually use fragment_add_seq_check to split my packets.
Im looking for 2 weeks at this problem now. Makes me go crazy :)
Im running out of time.

My solution atm is to write my own code to reassemble split packets.
But this isn't that easy :)
My code runs good without wireshark, now i have to built it in.
But if anyone have a solution for my fragment_add_seq_check problem i would be very thankful.

Thanks and regards
Marcel