Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] catching [Malformed Packet]

Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:03:49 -0400 (EDT)
Is it possible to setup a display filter to catch all malformed packets (those noted as [Malformed Packet] in Info column)?  I'm working with a dissector that could probably use a little more "graceful" error checking and I have a few large capture files that I'd like to use to catch any malformed packets created by the current dissector.

Mike