Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem in building Plugin

From: Rajesh P S <rajeshnie.ec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:57:52 +0530
Sorry. Problem is with struct fragment_items  as this has undergone some changes between 1.2.6 to 1.6.2. Earlier there was only 6 fields now they have added two more. Its working fine.
But I am facing another issue where in when I try to run wireshark.exe I am getting this run time error.

image.png

Please suggest some fix for it.