Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem in building Plugin

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:16:27 +0000 (UTC)
Rajesh P S <rajeshnie.ec@...> writes:

> Refer Example 9.17. Reassembling fragments - Data . I am using the same code.
Also I have compiled this code so many times before[about an year ago with
wireshark 1.2.6]. But that time it worked fine. On this occasion it is giving me
this error.

Yes, you're right.  I hadn't actually looked at reassemble.h and assumed it was
meant to be a comment.

Did you happen to modify reassemble.h, possibly deleting one of the int *
members of fragment_items?  Can you verify that your epan/reassemble.h file
contains a fragment_items typedef that looks like the following?

typedef struct _fragment_items {
        gint    *ett_fragment;
        gint    *ett_fragments;

        int     *hf_fragments;