Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem in building Plugin

From: Rajesh P S <rajeshnie.ec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 00:14:10 +0530
Refer Example 9.17. Reassembling fragments - Data . I am using the same code. Also I have compiled this code so many times before[about an year ago with wireshark 1.2.6]. But that time it worked fine. On this occasion it is giving me this error.
If I comment that line, it builds properly but when a launch wireshark.exe, it gives me run time errors.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rajesh P S <rajeshnie.ec@...> writes:

> I am getting this error [error C2220: warning treated as error - no 'object'
file generated, warning C4133: 'initializing' : incompatible types - from 'char
[18]' to 'int *]  even though I haven't used char [18] or int*.

Yes, you have:
>     "Message fragments"

I think you probably meant:
/* "Message fragments" */