Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] AthTek NetWalk

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:14:00 -0700
On Sep 21, 2011, at 9:04 AM, Chris Maynard wrote:

> I am not affiliated with them, but I do find it interesting to see what features
> other sniffers provide.  I'm not so sure about their claim though:
> "AthTek NetWalk is the ONLY network analysis tool to offer full integration with
> Wireshark, and it performs better than using Wireshark. It has better speed,
> enables large trace files, and is more stable than Wireshark."

Not to mention being the only network analyzer in the entire universe that "perfectly supports IPv6", which "other network analyzer[sic] cannot do".

(On the other hand, Wireshark is one of the few network analyzers that "perfectly support operating systems that don't have a name that includes the word 'Windows'".)