Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] AthTek NetWalk

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:04:04 +0000 (UTC)
I saw this today: http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/athtek-netwalk-packet-monitor/
Maybe others would be interested in checking it out?

By the way, they also offer a free personal edition if you decide not to install
the enterprise edition or miss the deadline: http://www.athtek.com/netwalk/free.html

Their product is not [yet] listed on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_packet_analyzers, so I thought I'd
pass this information along.

I am not affiliated with them, but I do find it interesting to see what features
other sniffers provide.  I'm not so sure about their claim though:
"AthTek NetWalk is the ONLY network analysis tool to offer full integration with
Wireshark, and it performs better than using Wireshark. It has better speed,
enables large trace files, and is more stable than Wireshark."