Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Ready to remove all non-ui-manager code?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:59:58 +0200
Hello,

would it be OK to remove the non-UI-MANAGER code in gtk/?
I haven't seen any ongoing work in that area, so what (if anything) is
missing from the UI-MANAGER codebase?
The only things that come to my mind are the proto_help stuff and the
gtkvumeter stuff. The proto_help stuff isn't really cared for by its
original author and so far nobody has stepped up to convert it. If I
remember the discussion about gtkvumeter correctly, it may be either
removed or replaced by some other vumeter.
Are there any other points?
If there are no convincing arguments and nobody beats me to it, I'll remove
the old stuff about a week from now.

Ciao
  Joerg