Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] For TShark, provide a way to control the output format. E.g., 't

From: Yee Man Bergstrom <yee.man.bergstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:05:25 -0500

Hi,

From http://wiki.wireshark.org/WishList

For TShark, provide a way to control the output format. E.g., 'tshark -e "ip udp tcp.port"' would expand the IP and UDP sections, and display the TCP port information.

This is already done in trunk as of revision 38990 unless I am missing something.

You can perform the above scenario with

Ø  tshark –T fields –e ip –e udp –e tcp.port

Can someone familiar with when this was done update the wiki page http://wiki.wireshark.org/WishList?

Thanks!

YeeMan