Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Console error: dissector table "ranap.ie" doesn't exist

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:10:22 +0200
Stephen Fisher skrev 2011-09-12 18:02:
After doing an svn update for the first time in a few days, I'm getting
this error on the console when I launch Wireshark:

   OOPS: dissector table "ranap.ie" doesn't exist
   Protocol being registered is "Radio Access Network Application Part"
Should be fixed in revision 38978.
I'm guessing that it's related to the recent commits that modified
epan/dissectors/packet-ranap, 38971 and 38972.

("OOPS" sounds unusual in a Wireshark error message, making it sound
like something you'd see on Linux.)