Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Console error: dissector table "ranap.ie" doesn't exist

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:02:18 -0600
After doing an svn update for the first time in a few days, I'm getting
this error on the console when I launch Wireshark:

  OOPS: dissector table "ranap.ie" doesn't exist
  Protocol being registered is "Radio Access Network Application Part"

I'm guessing that it's related to the recent commits that modified
epan/dissectors/packet-ranap, 38971 and 38972.

("OOPS" sounds unusual in a Wireshark error message, making it sound
like something you'd see on Linux.)