Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Built-in dissector depends on a plugin dissector in 1.6.x

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 11:29:13 +0200
Hi

The problem could be solved, by explicitly checking, if the plugin
exists, but I would prefer adding the solution already added to the
trunk, meaning, moving the sercosiii plugin to a built-in dissector.

otherwise, if preferred, i could provide a small patch to fix the
problem temporarily.

regards,
Roland