Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Should we disrupt our development model?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:44:12 -0700
For a long time people have suggested that we migrate the Wireshark
source code repository from Subversion to Git or Mercurial. Before
deciding to move to one or the other (or even stay with Subversion) I'd
like to get hear from the developer community about this.

If you have an opinion about this issue, please vote, answer, and/or
comment at

http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/5975/should-we-migrate-to-a-different-scm