Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 38800: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/crc/: Mak

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:22:29 -0400
On 8/30/2011 11:14 AM, Bill Meier wrote:
On 8/30/2011 10:24 AM, Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
I have reverted the crc move for now.
I have to split the crc files into crc and crc_tvb routines, I think.

I think something got messed up when the reversion was done...

For instance: epan/crc/Makefile.nmake has missing history in SVN and has
2 copies of the body in the file.

Ditto for epan/crc
  Makefile.am
  Makefile.common

I havent't yet looked at any of the other files reverted.

I suspect we should stop doing any other commits to SVN until this gets straightened out ....

Bill