Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GTK3: Tcpgraph (stevens) broken

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:02:59 +0200
When trying to get a tcp graph, the window only shows grey (background)
color plus the dialog that would allow tuning the graph. There is also a
message that may be related:

(wireshark:19875): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:2275: signal `expose_event' is invalid for instance `0x82ace10'

Ciao
   Joerg