Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] fix subdirectory in trunk

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:46:26 -0600
When doing an svn update just now, I noticed for the first time the fix
subdirectory in the trunk.  Apparently I missed it for the last couple
of years, so I pulled up the README file to find out what it was.  That
didn't help though; the top line just says "FIX4x.xml from
quickfixengine.org".  Could someone that is familiar with this part of
Wireshark write a short description of how they're used in Wireshark for
the readme?  The web site mentioned says:

About FIX:

The Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocol is a "language" which
defines specific kinds of electronic messages for communicating
securities transactions between two parties. FIX defines only the format
of the messages and the session-level interaction between two
applications. More information on FIX can be found at the FIX protocol
web site.