Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 38546: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: foll

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:59:52 -0700
And then there's View Source in both Safari and Internet Explorer, where the page source window remains open even if you close the window with the page.

So I'd say "*don't* close the Follow Stream window if you close the capture file, but *do* catch whatever the appropriate signals are on the Follow Stream window and *do* remove the temporary file when the window goes away".