Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] stable release 1.6.1 is core dumped on Fedora 13, 15

From: Ngo Hoang Thang <ngohoangthang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 23:23:50 +0700
Hi bros,

After building release 1.6.1 successful, I run "./wireshark" (not install)
And it presents:
ERROR:packet.c:1531:heur_dissector_add: assertion failed: (sub_dissectors != NULL)
Aborted (core dumped)

It is ok if I run "make install" before.
Please help me how to run "./wireshark" without install wireshark.
This problem is not reproduced in stable release 1.4.8.

Thanks,