Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] FW: [Wireshark-commits] rev 38256: /trunk/ /trunk/: configur

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 00:51:54 +0200
On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 09:00:27PM +0200, Stig Bj?rlykke wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This *should* have worked - right? But the Ubuntu build bot fails...
>
> The previous error was regarding the button.  We now have a new one:

And my fix for that was changing the release when I assume the sealing
of the column element from 2.22 -> 2.20. It may have occurred as early
as 2.14. I checked with 2.12 and it wasn't sealed then.

> sip_stat.c: In function ?sip_draw_hash_responses?:
> sip_stat.c:300: error: ?GtkTable? has no member named ?nrows?

Looks like we have a similar problem here: GtkTable seams to have been
sealed in 2.14 but (some of?) the accessor functions were only added
in 2.22. Propably the best way to handle this would be to something
similar to what I did with the missing button accessor in old-gtk-compat.h

ciao
 Joerg