Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to use register_stat_menu_item() in a Plugin

From: Artur Gontijo <arturgontijo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:42:56 -0300
Hi,

I read this thread found by google and I guess that in the actual versions of wireshark this was modified.
So I tried to compile a plugin that calls register_stat_menu_item() and it still doesn´t work =/.

I´m here to ask what is the best option to implement this idea:

1 - With a tap plugin
2 - Adding some library to the makefiles of the plugin

Please tell me which one and why this option is better than other.
And a guideline to develop it.

PS: The same code compiles and runs fine on Linux but doesn't on Windows.

Thanks,
Artur Gontijo

--
"Somos capazes de nos defender de grandes ataques, mas não de um simples elogio." - Sigmund Freud