Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] calc row in wireshark graphs

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:36:35 +0000 (UTC)
sagar Guledagudda <sagu072@...> writes:

> I found out generating graphs from statistics->IO graphs, when i tried to
generate graphs with advanced version i found a row wirh label "calc" and i saw
options like AVG(*), SUM(*), COUNT(*), MIN(*) etc, can any body help me
understanding  what they represent according to the graph ?  how graph varies
depending on these options ?

Ideally this topic would be covered in the user guide, but unfortunately it
hasn't been added yet.  For now, you can find an explanation on the Wireshark
man page under the "Statistics:IO Graphs" section:

Ref: http://www.wireshark.org/docs/man-pages/wireshark.html