Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 38106: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:21:09 -0400

Thanks Steve.  I changed all the ENC_LITTLE_ENDIAN's to ENC_BIG_ENDIAN's in r38110.  I'm not aware of any other changes that are needed ... but I don't know anything about this protocol and haven't looked at it beyond what was needed to fix bug 5769.

- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.