Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] mix of c and C++

From: sagar Guledagudda <sagu072@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:40:24 +0530
I am compiling it for linux ( xxx.so file )

Includes files are as below

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
# include "config.h"
#endif
#include <stdio.h>
#include <glib.h>
#include <epan/packet.h>
//      fastfix API
#include         <fastapi.h>
#include <string.h>

CC   = g++

CFLAGS = $(INCS)  -fPIC

$(PLUGIN) : $(OBJS)
        mkdir -p $(PLUGIN_DIR)
        $(CC) -shared $(OBJS) $(LIBS)-o $@
%.o : %.cpp
        $(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(LIBS) $< -o $@

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Helge Kruse <Helge.Kruse-nospam@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 18.07.2011 16:45, schrieb sagar sg:

compiler i am using is  g++
parameters -   -fPIC
root/wireshark/wireshark-1.4.7/epan/tfs.h:56: error: expected constructor,
destructor, or type conversion before âconstâ
error is in the file given above .. its not showing in the dissector code.