Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] error in epan/tfs.h

From: Andreas <AndreasSander1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:10:47 +0200
Am 18.07.2011 11:51, schrieb sagar sg:
How do u write makefile for that ?  do u use gcc or g++ ? if u can paste a
sample makefile then that may help.

Honestly, I don't write any makefile, if I can avoid it.

I use the New-Project wizard of Visual Studio to create a DLL project, add some files that include the wrappers for plugin_register and plugin_reg_handoff that implement and a basic dissector class. The settings to use the Wireshark headers and libraries are defined in one .vsprops file.