Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] error in epan/tfs.h

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 01:21:25 -0700
On Jul 18, 2011, at 1:17 AM, sagar sg wrote:

> let me know, is there something need to be changed in code to compile it in linux. because in windows i was able to compile the same code success fully. ?

I have absolutely no idea, as I haven't seen the code.  Perhaps there's something that somehow manages to work with whatever compiler you're using on Windows (Microsoft Visual C++?) but doesn't work with the compiler you're using on Linux (g++, probably).

Again, could we see the code, please?  It would probably be a lot easier to diagnose your problem if we can see the code.