Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fix the last non-gtkitemfactory stuff for use with -DGTK_DIS

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:09:37 +0200
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 01:51:15PM +0200, Anders Broman wrote:
> I'm inclined to #if 0 out proto_help.c and let the ones that supplied
> the code fix it.

Personally I don't mind - it's 1.7 and thus we are free to disable features
for a while.Is the sep_entry variable stuff in menus.c easy to fix?
(gtk/menus.c:4382:5: error: ‘GtkItemFactoryEntry’ undeclared)
While we are talking about it: Should we finally make the new UI_MANAGER
code mandatory for everyone - this would remove lots of #ifdefs again.

Ciao
     Joerg