Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] gtk lib not found.

From: sagar sg <sagu072@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:43:45 +0530
HI,
    I am trying to compile my dissector on linux, for that i need to include gtk\lib in  my makefile, but i am not able to locate that library i think it does not exist. i did not download it manually as i thought that when we run the make it will download itself as it happened in windows. can anybody help me on this? Do i need to download it manually ?

Regards
Sagar G