Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Makefile for wireshark dissector

From: Ankith Agarwal <ankitha@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:01:47 +0530 (IST)
Hi

  Probably you should go through the Interlink plugin as done in the
wireshark code. You can Just take the Makefiles from there and make the
corresponding changes for your plugin...

so file is the share object file
la file is libtool library file

both files are auto generated after compilation.
Regards
Ankith

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011, sagar sg <sagu072@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> I dont hvae .la file, when actually it gets generated.? and how?
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Ankith Agarwal <ankitha@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011, sagar sg <sagu072@xxxxxxxxx> said:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >      I have written a dissector plug in in windows and it works fine, now
>> > want to compile it in linux to get the .so file, please help me how do i
>> > write a make file for the wireshark dissector. i got one example file but
>> > there i saw something like .TSN compiler which  i dint understand of how
>> it
>> > is written, please give some suggestions.
>> >
>> > Thanks and Regards
>> > Saagar

believed to be clean.