Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] display of TLVs in MIH protocol dissector

From: Ankith Agarwal <ankitha@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:22:51 +0530 (IST)
Hi
  I am writing a plugin for dissection of MIH protocol.
https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=6547
 This protocol contains all the information in form of TLVs(type length
value), also this protocol does not specify the maximum number of TLVs
inside a packet. I am confused in the display of the TLVs. I tried it with
assigning a subtree to each TLV, is there any better way of doing it?
-> Also, in the plugin I have set the number of TLV subtrees to 20, but
that is not a good way of doing it, can someone also tell me how to set
variable length subtrees in ett array.

Regards
Ankith

believed to be clean.