Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] my dissector breaks with updated 1.6 source and libs

Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 22:31:14 -0400 (EDT)
Chris

Thanks for the reply.

My dissector worked when I updated libs and sources from 1.2 to 1.4. So I
figured it would work from 1.4 to 1.6. But it did not.

I did get the latest libs and sources and I did recompile everything...but
I ended up with some errors (which I will need to dig through).

But I got this one error that I am not sure what it means. Wireshark
(version 1.6) did start up properly. I was able to load a .pcap capture
file....but when I click on one of the rows in the tree...I got the below
error. Any thoughts..??

The error was:

22:26:55   Err  new_fi->hfinfo->type 28 <FT_PCRE> not handled

Thanks,
Brian