Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 37929: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: main
From: "Maynard, Chris" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:23:39 -0400

The icon comes from image/toolbar/modem_16.xpm, and you'll see it referenced within the #if defined (_WIN32) block in gtk/capture_if_dlg.c:capture_get_if_icon() as "modem_16_xpm".

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.