Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows GTK Broken / Linux OK

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 03:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all those who offered their help.  It turns out that the Windows native code bits of GTK was moved to it's own directory between the 1.4 and 1.6 releases (win32).  This caused some of my changes to break the windows runtime.  No errors during compile, only problems at runtime.

Thanks as always
Alex Lindberg