Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 37864: /trunk/ /trunk/: dumpcap.c

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 12:51:23 -0700
On Jul 2, 2011, at 8:44 AM, gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=37864
>
> User: gerald
> Date: 2011/07/02 08:44 AM
>
> Log:
> Disable DEBUG_CHILD_DUMPCAP.

If I compare revisions 37812 and 37864 of dumpcap.c, I just see some logging calls added.

Was this an issue of the buildbot configuration, did the logging calls somehow work around a compiler bug, was the version of WinPcap changed, or was the change that fixed the standard input capture test in the Win32 buildbot somewhere other than dumpcap.c?